Re: Wine

Just my 2c worth,

Why bother with wine and em86 when NT is available for Alpha? Is there some
special reason (like wine is able to read linux filesystems?)

btw:  I am trying to peice together a 21064a motherboard to dual boot
NT/Linux ... anyone know what systems with these were called?  I think the
correct images to use are "Cabriolet"

Rob