diff list reactivated!

On Mon 29 Mar 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> I'm sorry to say that mailhost.murphy.nl that hosts the diff mailing
> list has expired :-(  It's an UDB; last week, when rebooting, it
> complained about the battery being dead. That was replaced, and
> everything looked fine. However, this weekend, it looked like the system
> timer interrupt stopped happening... All sorts of stuff hanging, current
> time stuck (i.e. not changing!), cmos time was 0. Upon power cycle, no
> picture on the monitor (the keyboard leds flash, so the system seems to
> do at least something, but then nothing).

The system seems to have revived now, now that the airconditioning
is working again (!)  Strange things happen when a multia overheats...

So, the diff mailing list is active again! The diff is almost one
thousand lines long...

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org