RE: ReRe: Alphastation 250 and ISDN

Hi,

Oops! I don't know... you can have similar problems when you forget
the following

$ make dep; make clean

after patching... maybe is that version that is totally broken...
If that fail try to write down the errors during kernel build,
maybe we could find some way to fix them.

I used this (as you did):

isdn-9903031200.tar.gz

and although I could not believe it worked just fine...
That was on a 164LX, but I don't think that matters.

Ciao!

Michele Comitini

E-Mail: Michele Comitini <mcm@glisco.it>