egcs 1.0.3a debs? / working xemacs/emacs/mule with canna/wnn?

Hi there,

   I have a couple of requests/questions.

   First (especially to users in Japan), does anyone have xemacs,
emacs, or mule with canna or wnn support running on an alpha?  If so,
can you tell point out some debs/source or tell how you did it?  I
remember Loic saying a last month that he couldn't compile xemacs with
wnn/canna support.

   Second, can anyone point me to debs for egcs 1.0.3 (mainly so I can
try compiling some source myself, because the most recent debs don't
seem to agree with any xemacs or mule (19.34) source I have.)

Thanks,

   Kevin

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, so can you cc: me in your
response?  Thank you.

-----
Kevin Squire
k-squire@cs.titech.ac.jp