Re: Mozilla M3

> Hi,
>
> Anybody had any luck with the new Mozilla M3?  I went to
> www.mozilla.org and could only find source RPMs, no tarballs (!).
> Anybody got an Alpha deb (or heck, RPM) I can try?
>
> Thanks,
> John

I've gone ahead and compiled it on my AS/200 I have at work, without
mail and news. I stripped all the binaries and zipped it up, it consists
of /usr/local/nspr, /usr/local/mozilla and /usr/local/bin/mozilla.m3
(script). Anyone who's like to give it a try, it's at:

ftp://grandmas.org/pub/mozilla-m3-nomailnews.alpha-linux.tar.gz
it's about 8 meg.

I'm not sure if it's an outstanding bug, but the worst thing about this
as far as I concerned is that I can't resize the content window downward
(you'll see)..

cheers,
-o