Drivers disks for miata

Hi , I am a new Debian user on alpha, I am trying to install it on my
Digital Personal workstation (miata). I have problems during the
installation  since I receive an error message during the reading of the
miata drivers diskette (something like bad superblock on /dev/fd0). I tried
to retrieve the image from different sites and I also tried the generic
drivers image without success.

Please can you help me?

P.S. I apologize if the problem has been already discussed, but I subscribed
to the mailing list only few minute ago.

Thank you

Renato

---------

Renato Tognaccini,
Dipartimento di Progettazione Aeronautica,
Universita` di Napoli "Federico II",
Piazzale Tecchio 80,
80125 Napoli, ITALIA.

email:	rtogna@unina.it