fixed udb boot problem

my problem has been resolved! thank you to all those who replied!
anyways, when i ordered from cpu micro mart, i ordered 32mb of memory.
instead of shipping two 16mb simms, they shipped me two 32mb simms. so
the memory order was wrong on at least one count. i was hoping that the
two 32's would work fine and i'd get 64mb for the price of 32mb, but it
appears that wasn't the case. i picked up 2 16's of parity memory from a
local shop and now linux is installed ;) however, when i showed them the
two 32's from cpu micro mart, they said that those simms where in fact
parity. plus, my video worked, and i've been told that the udb won't
show any video without parity ram installed. so basically, the problem
has been resolved, but i'd like to understand what exactly was
happening, if anyone could explain. thanks!

-E