Re: Writing CD on alpha

I'm not quite sure what the reasoning is, but I had similar problems until
I discovered the shared memory thing too.  The interesting thing is that I
was using a redhat kernel, so the problem is that the default probably in
the alpha tree of the original kernel source has the value set quite low....

Luke Shulenburger
(sluke@mit.edu)