Re: a few questions

On Wed 03 Mar 1999, Oliver Soell wrote:

> This may not get back to the list, I have my list subscribed address forwarded
> to this one.. Anyway, xbase is depending on the two xlib6g packages (xlib6g
> and -dev). I understand I can remove the xbase package, and doing that I must
> remove the xserver-common package, after that should I be okay?

After you install xbase 3.3.2.3a-11 (thus installing xdm, xfonts, xterm,
etc. to resolve the dependencies), you can remove xbase. That has
nothing to do with xserver-common! xserver-common must stay.

If the 3.3.2.3a-11 packages are not yet at your local mirror, just wait
a bit longer; as they were installed less than 24 hours ago, it may take
a little while.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org