slink_cd v 1.06 released
As usual, at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/
Please give feedback; hopefully we're about there for release, but I still
need instructions on how to create useable CDs for all arches, and we will
need these testing too...
Changes from 1.05:
slink-cd (1.06) unstable; urgency=low
* slink_cd changes:
* handle non-US links better
* Copy Release Notes onto all CDs
* Create README.1ST - lists slink_cd version, creation date, disk label
(from .disk/info) and gives simple instructions on what to do to run
the installation system.
* Copy the full set of files for the installation manual to /install.
* Add sym-links for the installation manual into /doc.
* Added hfs.map stuff for Apple people.
* Added $MKISOFS_OPTS_DISC<n> support, makes life easier for special
mkhybrid requirements for different arches.
* Changed the default volid for each disk to be
"Debian-ARCH 2.1 Disc <n>"
* Created README.1ST.i386 - template for README.1ST above.
* Removed test genlinks option from arch.
* Added hfs.map for Apple people
* Added mkisofsrc to packaging.
-- Steve McIntyre <email@example.com> Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:35:01 -0000
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
I sent ten dollars to death.net and all I got was... well, nothing.
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky, +------------------
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..." |Finger for PGP key