Re: New X

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

> There has been a new X uploaded to master, which I would like to compile for
> alpha (of course).  Should I snag a copy of the new not-yet-released
> compiler, or compile it with the existing one, or...?

Loic's trying to dig up some exception code to test his patches with and
after that, we should have a working egcs on the way.  If you could wait
until Monday, that would help....

In the meantime, feel free to compile and test it all you want to iron out
the problems, just hold the "final upload" compile until we get an egcs
that isn't causing problems :-)