Re: DEC Multia system

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> On Wed 27 Jan 1999, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>
> > The netbase package recommends netstd however there is no netstd in the
> > Alpha distro tree... I've checked both my local mirror (in thinking it may
> > have had a problem on it's last update) and the main debian.org site...
> > neither of which had the netstd package... Therefore the system has
>
> I think something is confused on your end. I can find netstd just fine,
> namely /debian/dists/slink/main/binary-alpha/net/netstd_3.07-7.1.slink.1.deb
> on ftp.debian.org...

The problem is going to /debian/dists/unstable instead of ...slink.

(At least it was for me, back on the 4th when I did the same thing.)

There is no /debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-alpha/net/netstd*

-jon

     |    Jon Valesh                  |   http://www.valesh.com/~jon   |
     |      the Valesh group          |   http://www.valesh.com/       |

There are two kinds of fool. One says, "This is old, and therefore good."
And one says, "This is new, and therefore better"
                -- John Brunner, "The Shockwave Rider"