Re: What commands will compile a Kernel?

Peter Mott wrote:

> Is the following from a bash shell prompt a good way to do it?
>
> (make dep && make clean && make boot && make modules) > make.log 2>&1
>
> Unlike separating commands by ';' the '&&' makes it stop if an error occurs.

That is a really cool way to do it, however the redirection dosn't work
very well.  Does anyone know where the output of make goes, I would like
to be able to review the process.  Now to find out what hardware I
actually have?, ;>).

Thanks
	Jeff Katcher

.sig pending