SX164 & AHA-2920

Hello,

I have a big problem. I took an Adaptec AHA-2920 off my intel box to put
it in the Alpha box.
That card has a Future Domain 16x0 chip.
I compiled 2.0.35 and 2.1.129 kernels but they both hang before
detecting the SCSI adapter.

So I tried 2.2.0pre7 and it detects the card...
but it still hangs after detecting the adapter and the first peripheral
that is connected
to the card.

The exact error message is : "kernel panic : memory not short aligned"

I suppose that is because the driver is not 64 bits clean, does anyone
have a fix
or something that could help ??

Regards,
Stephane