Re: gdb - unknown file format

>>>>> "PS" == Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:

    PS> I don't have your problems:

  Hrm. What does 'file core' say? Mine shows:

%flood[44]~> file core                                                    16:10
core: ELF 64-bit LSB core file Alpha, version 1, stripped
%flood[45]~>                                                              16:11
  And it's 163k, so it doesn't appear to be truncated... What kernel
are you running is the other question. I didn't notice anything
playing with core file formats recently (and I'm also seeing this on
another box running 2.1.131 with minor DU compatibility patches).

m.