Re: Alpha-specific EGCS bug report #31813

    JHMD> It was reported today; the database doesn't have it yet. I'm
    JHMD> attaching it to this message.

  Erm - I don't have KDE installed (and I have no particular desire to
go chasing around for it), but one thing that you could check is to
see whether there's any exported symbols in libpthread that are also
in the other libraries (extract them with
'objdump --dynamic-syms | grep DF'). Which function does the segfault
occur in?

m.