Re: XFree86 version 3.3.2.3a-8pre9v2.1 available

> I've built a new set, this time with the patches I could extract from
> the BTS (if there is a canonical set, please let me know so I can
> check whether I got everything).  Again, available from above URL (incl.
> the diff).

The patches I apply are
XFree86-3.3-alpha1.patch
XFree86-3.3-alpha2.patch
XFree86-3.3-alpha3-sockets.patch
XFree86-3.3-egcs.patch
XFree86-3.3-mga1.patch
from mea.tmt.tele.fi:/pub/XFree86 and
tga-patch-980929
from http://www.cs.brown.edu/~tor/xfree86/
They are all in the BTS, though I think I merged the patches from
mea.tmt.tele.fi into one (or possibly two, the mga patch being separate).

I'll have a look at the package as well and see if I can find anything.

Regards,
/Anders - now back from vacation

Anders Hammarquist                              | iko@{cd.chalmers,iko.pp}.se
Physics Student, UNIX Hacker, Debian Maintainer | Tel: +46.31.47 69 27
Jag ska b|rja plugga i l{svecka 1...            | Cel: +46.707.27 86 87