Re: MILO bugfix

    JG> It's annoying that, if I have new kernels ready for testing,
    JG> that I have to boot into my default one first, and then
    JG> reboot, to be able to get into another.  And a soft reboot
    JG> does not always work with the 2.2.x kernels.

  If running through ARC, you can set up a second boot target that
doesn't have any boot arguments, just runs milo. The warm reboot not
working problem is a royal pain, but there was a patch that went over
axp-list that purportedly fixed the hanging while calculating bogomips
bit - is that what you see? Or do you have further problems while warm
rebooting?

m.