Debian/Alpha rocks !!!

Hi all,

I've recently updated my multia running an early version of 2.0 to
latest 2.1 (well, as of 10 minutes ago... ;-), and I must say a great
'Thanks to all of you guys'.

System is rock solid (even while running latests 2.1 kernels),
everythins runs smoothly. In fact, I couldn't be more pleased (humm, I
could... with a 600MHz+ 164... ;-).

Just 2 small things :
- smail spits a bunch of unaligned trap each time mail comes in,
- having dhcpcd-1.3.16 would be just great since standard dhcpcd
  doesn't run on 2.1/2.2 (patches to make it run on Alpha available on
  request).

My RedHat 4.2 CD now makes a great coaster ! Again, thank you all.

	Marc.
--
Quench my thirst with gasoline. [m]