Re: Hows Alphadebian doing?

On Friday,  1 Jan, Gary McKinney wrote:
> Thanks for the reply - Turns out this Motherboard I have is an Original
> EB-164 and does not work quite like the LX or PC variation - I finally got
> the core stuff loaded but had to go to the Dec site to download the linload
> and MILO to get things going.
>
>   The version of linload and MILO in the base14 packages on the Debian and
> other sites do not work with the version of the MB I have ....

There is no MILO in base14; did you mean linload and MILO from
http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/bf981115/eb164/resc1440.bin (Loic
Prylli's Installation Disk page, rescue disk for EB-164)?

If it's precisely those linload and MILO that did not work for you, could
you please tell me what exactly was going wrong?

Thanks,

Nikita