Re: MILO hangs on startup

Loic Prylli wrote:

> Maybe the MILO used for miata still has some problems, does the
> problem occurs only when doing a "warm reboot"? Are you able to
> boot from the rescue floppy normally after a hard-reset?

I am always able to reboot from the hd kernel or from the rescue floppy, after
doing a hard reset or power cycle.  The only time this error occurs is when using
'shutdown' or, as you said, doing a 'warm reboot' in some other manner.  If I hit
'esc' to boot immediately, I'll get the unaligned traps.  If I let it count down
to zero, it just locks once it gets there.

--
James S. Carlson   --   james.carlson@mandelcompany.com   --   414-271-6970 x510
Management Information Systems Administrator