Dealing with unaligned accesses

In reading the message for an unaligned access, I'd like some
clarification regarding the kernel message.  I figure the first number
is the address where the access occured.  Right?  Is this the address
of the first byte of the instruction that generated the unaligned
access?  I guess the second number is the address it is accessing
unaligned.  What are the two bytes that follow?

If this is correct, the bad access I am seeing is a br instruction
which I believe is an unconditional branch.  (My reference book is for
DEC opcodes, so I'm guessing here.)