ld.so.1

I may have gotten this wrong, but:

ld.so.1, ld.so, libc.so.6 don't exist-- I'd have thought that they'd be
in the ldso_1.9.9-5.1.deb, but they don't seem to be.  Am I missing
something?  Do I need to make symlinks to ld-2.0.7.so and libc.so.6.1 to
make things work?

(Lots of things _do_ work, that's what's odd about this.  I can't
believe that so many things are statically linked on this system, so
there must be some other explanation-- such as the current phase of the
moon. :)

--
James S. Carlson   --   james.carlson@mandelcompany.com   --
414-271-6970 x510