Re: libc6

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Thomas Behrndt wrote:

> The dummy package for ldso depends on libc6. This means that lib6c always
> comes up as a missing package when using dselect. It also means that apt
> can't be used.
>
> How do I go about getting this fixed? If need be, I can look into fixing
> the ldso package myself.

No...bad idea.  ldso should've been removed from master ages ago, but
hasn't been.  Delete it if you can.  If something depends on it, let me
know and I'll zip out a new package.  The ldconfig package should do the
job that ldso does on the x86 (somewhat...good enough anyways).  Glibc
handles the rest.