Re: xmkmf not working correctly

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Anders Hammarquist wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, which cpp are you using? Mine (2.90.29-0.6)
> gives this:
>
> > cpp -dM x.c
> #define __linux__ 1
> #define linux 1
> #define _LONGLONG 1
> #define __alpha__ 1
> #define __linux 1
> #define __ELF__ 1
> #define __alpha 1
> #define unix 1
>
> which is probably how I managed to get X built...

I can tack these in as well, if needed.  It only takes an hour or so to
build egcs now :-)

Just a note, there were a ton of comments in the ChangeLog for egcs
regarding deletions to the CPP_PREDEFINES stuff all around.  I didn't read
deep enough to find out why these changes were made yet, but I would be
happy to reinsert the older defines if needed.