Re: New AlphaStation user...

> I plugged in standard KBD, but only letters are accepted, any data
>entry as the SRM console is scrolling will reboot system.  Is there a way
>to fix this?  If not, where can I find compatible inexpesive KBD?

Any PS/2 keyboard should work... Do you have anything plugged in to the
serial port? The SRM normally talks to both the screen and the serial port
and if you have something on the serial port echoing back to the SRM
strange things can happen.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40