Re: Problems with X server and xjewel

>I didn't upload xjewel yet, as I don't want unsuspecting people to have
>their systems lock up, before I determine whether this is a general
>problem with ALpha X servers, or just the combination of factors on my
>system. I have a Matrox Mystique 2MB, with the current SVGA X server
>(3.3.2.1-1).

Unfortunately the Matrox driver is not as stable as it should be on
Alpha hardware (I have a Millenium 4MB and it crashes way too often...).
When I get the time(TM) I'll spend some time and try to debug it. If
you (or anyone else) can help out in trying to pinpoint the breakage
it would be most helpful.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40