Re: Quinn diff for i386->alpha annotated with Incoming

Paul Slootman writes:
 > > [required]   base/           dpkg: 1.4.0.21 is newer than 1.4.0.20. [libc6]
 >
 > I couldn't build this, as it needed gettextize, and I have no idea where
 > to get that. Master doesn't have it either. Anyone any idea?

 I've done version 0.20 and will do 0.21 right now (gettext is in
 project/experimental )

 Incoming is rather full with alpha packages. Does anybody know the
 procedure for packages going into frozen ?

 It looks like they need special approvement, because I did by mistake
 upload my net packages to slink only, and they were processed rather quickly.

 If someone is checking this packages by hand, probably we should tell
 him that this is not neccessary because we won't have an official and
 stable hamm distribution on alpha ?

  Guenter