New ppp package available for testing

Hi...

I just put the latest ppp package up on my site for testing.  Please test
this and let me know if it works or not.  Apparently, the last ones I did
weren't working right under 2.0 kernels.  I've compiled this one with only
the 2.0 kernel headers, so we'll have to see what happens.  I suspect that
I may actually have to boot with a 2.0 kernel to actually get this done
right, however...

Let me know...

Chris