egcs victory :)

Hi all...

FYI, egcs is now the official compiler of the 1998 Olympics
Games....er...scratch that...

It's the official compiler of Debian! :)

This being said, the latest egcs package was released and I've already
recompiled it on the Alpha and uploaded it to master.

I don't have have to mention how huge of a step this is for us (finally, a
working g77).

I don't know how long it'll sit in Incoming on master, but it's also
available on my site, if you need it:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/UPLOADED/egcs

Enjoy!

Chris