Re: kernel patches?

Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:
> Who is "in charge" of building kernels for Debian/Alpha? I've started on
> getting ISDN to work, and there are a couple of patches needed in the
> kernel (the usual pointer / int size thing). Who do I need to talk to,
> to get these into "our" kernels?

Most of the "administrative" stuff for Debian/Alpha is a matter of
floating responsibility.

You might want to talk with Chris (who had been doing it, I believe),
though I suspect he'd be tickled pink if you would take over...

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463