Re: xfree-3.1.1

Loic Prylli <lprylli@graville.fdn.fr> writes:
> Hi, I was only able to test a bit the latest x packages (3.3.1-2.1)
> today. It seems to work fine expect one minor caveat: all xterms
> output appear in upper case. the xterm is still case sensitive, expect
> visually there is no way to distinguish, if you have typed downcase or
> upcase input. I have tried with different fonts.
>
> Did anyone else have this behaviour?

Yep, I've seen it too.  I don't know where it's coming from---it was
also present in a 3.3.1 package I did myself.  Never had time to track
it down, and I use rxvt almost exclusively anyway...:-)

Also, has anyone else had problems with the TGA server not working
with recent kernels---complaining that it doesn't recognize the
chipset, specifically?

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463