ldescent: A descent game for a decent comp.

I was lazy this weekend and played around a bit with
ldescent-0.0.20. I actually got it running on my alpha right away. :)

Using a 320x200 window I get a nice framerate (~30 fps), but when
using 640x480 its not playable. The problem is that ldescent throws
many unaligned traps (i.e. 150 million after playing the first level).

Are there some other descent fans out there willing to help resolving
some or most of those unaligned traps? Can somebody give me a hint how
to go along best?

So far I used addr2line to detect the file and lines, where the trap
happens, but thats rather tedious.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin