Re: kernel 2.1.12[6789] SMP?

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 09:49:06PM +0100, Roberto Lumbreras wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Someone running a 2.1.126 or later kernel on alpha with SMP
> enabled?

I use 2.1.128 since last week (164SX). It was a noticable change foreward!

> I'm trying to set up a box (uniprocesor) with a recent kernel, but
> that ones freeze with SMP disabled, and don't compile for alpha if
> SMP enabled.

  I didn't notice SMP at first. My compile broke on this (I think like 126).
  Without (# SMP 1) it compiled almost cleanly. There are some parts (parport)
  that do not compile. Otherwise it's no problem here.

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------