Re: AlphaPC 164LX questions; firmware, RedHat -> Debian, etc

> What you should install is Sid.
>
> Hamm is the last release, containing i386 and m68k only.
>
> Slink is the comming release containing i386 and m68k only.

Actually, if I read Brian right, we will be releasing an alpha slink - the alpha freeze hasn't happened yet though, so I'm not entirely convinced.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Not system administrator at DjungelData             | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87