PC164 available for compiles

Mike Stroucken writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > 	I have recently obtained a PC164, and I'd like to contribute to
 > the porting effort. What would I need to do?

Great,

I guess checking the documentation was OK for your installation and
proposing improvements would be nice.

Otherwise, there is still a lot of work to do to check that Alpha
packages are up-to-date and compiles cleanly (for instance with
dbuild) on Alpha, and filing bugs reports with appropriate patches for
the maintainer when it is not the case. Sometimes the programs
themselves need to be fixed to work in a 64 bit environement.

Regards,

loic