RFC! Is this acceptable for umich-ldap???

  Hi,

  I tried porting umich-ldap (succeeded more or less). The problem is that
  there are signals used in the servers (daemons) that are not present in the
  signal-list for alpha (it is on i386, arm, m68k and ppc). The signals are:

  SIGSTKFLT (used to wake up treads)
  SIGUNUSED (to read its administrative interface file)
  SIGUSR2 (unknown to functioning, is defined in signal.h though and is no
           problem)

  To compile the daemons, I remapped (defined) the first two signals to
  SIGRTMIN (=32) and SIGRTMIN+1 (=33) (free signals between 32 and 64).

  What changes are made to the last upload (nothing in BTS)? If this is
  solution is acceptable to everybody, please say so and I will upload the
  packages. When there are people who use this package and are willing to test
  it, please say so, so I can put them on my homedir on master for testing.

  Regards,

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------