Re: Mozilla available for testing...

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Bob McElrath wrote:

> I get the following error message:
> libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> do you have your libraries named funny?

Nope...that should be the latest from the latest egcs package.  If you
haven't installed the libstdc++2.9 package from the egcs-2.91.58 debs, you
probably don't have the new naming scheme.

Considering that you've converted the package, it's probably because our
egcs is patched to fix the libs to the new naming convention (which will
be part of the next release from my understanding).

> But after making an appropriate symbolic link, it just seg. faults.
>
> LX164, kernel 2.1.126, 256M RAM, RedHat 5.1 (heavily modified -- I used
> alien to convert your package).

Ah, ok.  Thanks for the test. :-)  If you get a chance, can you send me
some output from strace on it?