Mozilla available for testing...

Hi all...

I've compiled the newest Mozilla with the newest lesstif version (which
corrected MANY problems apparently).  If someone who runs X on their Alpha
can test it, I've made the package available, along with the lesstif debs
(which are still in Incoming, fyi) for ftp:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/mozilla-test

I would like to have this tested to see if it actually works (it'll still
be buggy, but I may have a workaround for it soon) by Monday if possible.

Thanks!