Re: new egcs-snapshot-19981110

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Matthias Klose wrote:

> You can find a new egcs snapshot on master in
> 	http://master.debian.org/~doko/
> (soon to be moved to project/experimental). What's new?

The build failed, citing two missing headers (gc.h and gc_typed.h) in
libobjc/gc_gc.c.  :-(  What's worse, I didn't find the headers it is
missing within the source directory at all, so I don't know where it
expects to find these (connection is slow now so I can't look at the file
to see if it was autoconf-set and can be unset or what).