My Alpha is becoming increasingly unstable

        Hi!

Has anyone had stability problems with Debian-Alpha
lately?

I have a AlphaPC164lx running Debian hamm - the latest
available. Last week I started experiencing broblems
like random freezes, most notably with the X server.

This week the Alpah became almost unusable. I cannot
even work on it for more than half an hour, especially
from a remote machine. Today I even got Oopses from
update and init.

Where can I start looking for the cause of the trouble.
Is it a problem with Debian?

        feri.