New/Updated Alpha packages

Hi,

Since I got my Alpha last Friday, I've noticed some various apps that
are out-of-date or not present in Alpha.

These are all currently sitting in Incoming.  Let me know if there are
any problems; these are my first Alpha ports.  They all work fine for
me :-)

tk8.0                   New i386 version
tcl8.0                  New i386 version, fixed networking by using -O
fakeroot                New i386 version with important bugfix
snake4                  Not in Alpha
elm-me+                 New upstream
zircon                  New upstream (goes to binary-all so i386 will
                        get the update too)
wmaker 0.20.2-1         New i386, fixed a few Alpha port bugs
libwmaker               New i386 version
libwraster1             New i386 version
libwmaker0-dev          New i386 version
libwings-dev            New i386 version
libwraster1-dev         New i386 version
wmifs                   Not in Alpha
wdm                     New i386 version
wmakerconf              New i386 version

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org