Re: Anyone experience core-dumps on top?

David Monro writes:
 > Bart Warmerdam <bartw@xs4all.nl> wrote:
 > >
 > >   Hi,
 > >
 > >   Since I upgraded to the last procps my system segv on top. Can anyone
 > >   check if this is not only on my system..
 > >
 > Yeah, I've just discovered this as well. Also, 'ldd' dumps core which is a
 > little strange. This is with procps 1:1.2.9-2, libc6.1 2.0.7u-4 and kernel
 > 2.1.126 (without any patches), running on a Ruffian.

top segfaults also for me, but by using a locally compiled package
(with libncurses4 and egcs1.0.3a) it is working fine. I have noticed
there is a new procps package in Incoming for, should hopefully solve the
problem.

ldd is working fine for me (kernel 2.0.35)

Loic