dpkg, lchown, and Linux/Alpha...

	Quick question that I am sure some one can answer: Just upgraded
my libc6 and dpkg to the newest versions as of this morning. I was aware
of the problems in doing so, and now have joined everyone with the fun
lchown problem. I have been busy lately and had not much time to do much
more than scan the lists, and the mailing list archives appear not to be
update to date yet (latest email present is mid Oct). I have seen some
attempts at resolution of this problem, but no solutions.
	So, my question is: What are my current options for solving this
lchown problem? What do I need to update or patch? Thanks!

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |