Re: Make and globbing (alpha)

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Oh I didn't catch that, I got annoyed and erased glob/glob.h just in case
> it was doing something damaged like that!

Yeah, that's one way, but I really want to make it more "multi-arch
friendly" :-)  I'm wondering if that fix would work on i386 as well?  If
so, we can probably make that change anyway :-)  I'll probably have it
respond to the configure script regardless just in case so that the
changes can be passed upstream as well.

> Okay, are you guys going to be using faure for compiling as well or would
> you like me to encourage other developers to at least check their builds
> on faure once in a bit or what? We now have the entire archive push
> mirrored and NFS mounted..

Actually, both.  I usually use alpha.debian.nl, but will frequent faure
for some builds that I need to keep closer track of (lag kills me on
a.d.nl sometimes...darn service provider here bites).  I would REALLY like
for the i386 maintainers to test-build there, though, so they get an idea
of what we deal with and also so they can start moving over their rules
scripts to help other porters on other archs too.