Re: WARNING X 3.3.2.3a-6.1 uploaded (was Re: xbase-clients package ?)

I'm a little confused.  Just what are you replying to?  I've got the
latest libc installed, and the latest kernel on the disk.

I realize that there are mailing list archives, but try searching them
for X sometime.  You'll see what I mean when I say they're not
terribly useful.  Incorporating this information into a FAQ would be
much better.