New glibc and dpkg uploaded

Well, FINALLY, I got everything to compile and be happy.  PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE install the new glibc either BEFORE or WITH the
installation of the new dpkg (don't rely on apt or dselect to do this
since it won't).

Glibc has the patch for lchown() support that auto-detects (and seems to
work well) the presence of kernel support for lchown().  Dpkg was compiled
normally using this glibc and, hence, has lchown()'s instead of chown()
calls, so it WILL NOT WORK unless you have the new glibc installed.

I'm working on getting the latest glibc patched and built next.  Due to a
binutils bug in 'strip', I've got to hand-roll the glibc myself, so it may
take a day, but I'm aiming for the end of the day for this regardless.