Re: draft UDB installation HOWTO, also MILO echoing to ttyS0

On Friday, 23 Oct, Robin Stephenson wrote:

> Is it possible to disable this behaviour?  It's annoying to have to
> turn my modem off to reboot.

My latest MILO (2.0.35-0.2) should behave more sensible, but
unfortunately I don't have proper binary images for some platforms such
as SX164 (floppy DMA stuff), Ruffian (waiting on the test results from
David) and quite probably some others I don't yet know of.

At least, at the source level this problem is supposed to be solved.

BTW, I have merged in Arnaud's patches, but I'm going to do some cleanup
before releasing -0.3.

	Nikita