Re: Mozilla Linux-Alpha porting effort (fwd)

On 21 Oct 1998, Brederlow wrote:

> Maybe its a good idea to test QTScape also. I tried both on m68k and
> QTScape did compile and worked (except for transparent gif, which
> could be qt's fault, which were displayed partly intransparent).

It might be a good idea, but I'm not sure that our Qt is all that
"working" to be honest.  According to the RedHat list, Qt 1.40 compiles
fine but doesn't work at all.  I'm hoping that it did this because of a
binutils bug (I uploaded a new version, so it should've been fixed if this
was the problem), but no guarantees since nobody has told me if our Qt
works or not yet.