update of the installation disks

Hello,

I have started working again on the installation disks after a few
months of debian inactivity. I just put on my installation disk web
page (http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html), a new set for 2.1.
These have hardly been tested, so this is only for the braves :-)

That hopefully should clean the base disks with the issues related to
the obsolete ldso, libc6, libstdc++2.8 packages.

I hope to go next to the following pending issues (probably in this order):
- generating a new 2.0.35 set of kernels (has anybody also done some work on
this?), included a SX164 patch that floats around, removing the ne2000 ISA
driver that was reported to cause problems.
- include minlabel partitioning for SRM machines
- solve the aboot-only machine problems (for instance sable), so they
   can boot the rescue disk
- try to abord the pcmcia issue
- deal with automatic hard-disk installation

If I forgot a problem, please tell me,
any suggestions or help is welcomed,

Loic